The oldest of Indiana County's covered bridges is the Trusal Bridge, built in 1870 (also known as Dice's Bridge). At 41 feet long, the Trusal Bridge is the shortest of Indiana County's covered bridges. It was named after Robert Trusal, a nearby property owner. It is considered a companion bridge to Harmon Bridge and is located on the south branch of Plum Creek just off Five Points Road. Trusal Bridge is located about one-half mile downstream of the Harmon Bridge.