Jimmy Stewart Museum Celebrates “It’s A Wonderful Life” 2021
Indiana, PA is the birthplace of famous Hollywood icon, Jimmy Stewart. What better place to celebrate the holidays than at a museum dedicated to his memory! The year 2021 marks the 75th anniversary of the iconic Christmas classic “It’s A Wonderful Life” movie.
Special Seasonal Offerings Include:
• Expanded “It’s A Wonderful Life” 75th anniversary exhibit.
• Festival of themed Christmas trees – Vote for your favorite one!
• Documentary “The Making of It’s A Wonderful Life” (30 min) shown at 10:30 AM everyday.
• GE Theater’s “The Trail to Christmas” (directed by and starring Jimmy Stewart and introduced by Ronald Reagan – 30 min) shown at 11:30 AM everyday.
• “It’s A Wonderful Life” Matinee (full length film – 2 hours) shown at 1:00 PM everyday.
• Granville House/Doll House (fully furnished like the one from the IAWL movie, stands at 3′ x 3′).
• LEGO recreation of the Granville House – You can vote to make this an official LEGO set.
• Gift shop full of all things It’s A Wonderful Life!
For further information, contact the Museum: 835 Philadelphia St., Indiana, PA 15701. Phone: 724-349-6112. www.jimmy.org