- This event has passed.
Yellow Creek Monthly Race – March
March 27 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Three races are offered:
- EXPERT – a 23-mile loop that includes nearly all of the trails around the lake
- SPORT – a 16-mile out-and-back that takes in the majority of the south shore trails
- NOVICE – an 8-mile out-and-back that consists of segments of Simpson Trail and double-track along the return
- Check-in/Registration Begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Pre-Race Meeting at 9:50 a.m.
- Race Start at 10:00 a.m. (EXPERT first, then SPORT, and finally NOVICE a few minutes after)
Click here for race details and registration https://www.bikereg.com/yc-monthly-march