Souper Bowl XVI
February 6 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for SOUPER Bowl XVI, featuring local restaurants and chefs serving up their signature soups – contending for the title of the 2023 Souper Bowl Champion.
You still have the choice of your favorite teams from last year, Romeo’s Pizzeria & Mediterranean Kitchen and returning champion CH Fields Craft Kitchen. NEW to the lineup this year is 9th Street Deli, Spaghetti Benders, and Levity Brewing.
So many delicious options are available for you to savor. This year’s soup lineup is:
- CH Fields will be preparing Beer Cheese with Pretzel Croutons and Creamy Dill Pickle soup for all of our Picklesburgh lovers!
- Romeo’s will be providing delicious Tomato Basil. Classic homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is SOLD OUT!!.
- 9th Street Deli is bringing some flair with their amazing Baja Chicken Enchilada.
- Spaghetti Benders will have their famous Italian Wedding Soup. SOLD OUT!!
- And Chef Nick from Levity Brewing Company is preparing a sophisticated New England Clam Chowder! SOLD OUT!!
Now if that doesn’t inspire you to give back to your community! Yum! Place your vote by placing your order. Order from one or enjoy them all!
For a minimum donation of $8 a bowl, you will get homemade soup, bread, cookie, and a drink. Cookies provided by Insomnia Cookies and Market Street Pastries. Bread by Six Hand Bakery and drinks by Schneider Dairy.
The pre-order deadline is February 1st, so don’t delay! Delivery and Curbside pickup are available. Curbside ordering will be available from 11:00 pm – 3:00 pm on February 6th while quantities last!
Support your community, one slurp at a time! All proceeds benefit the United Way of Indiana County!
Order online at HTTP://bidpal.net/souperbowl.
Questions, call our office at 724.463.0277.